There are currently three NHS Walk-in services in Nottingham they are:
- Nottingham Walk-in Centre is open every day including weekends and bank holidays between 7am and 9pm. Seaton House, London Road, Nottingham NG2 4LA Tel: 0115 883 8500
- The Health Centre is open from 9am to 7pm every day of the year for both drop-in and appointment services.79a Upper Parliament St, City Centre NG1 6LD Tel:0115 883 1960
- Clifton Nurse Access Point in the Clifton Cornerstone - open 10am until 6pm Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday (closed Tuesday and Wednesday). Clifton Cornerstone, Southchurch Drive NG11 8EW Tel: 0115 878 6100
These three walk-in services listed above will close on 30 September, but remain open until then.
A new Urgent Care centre will open on 1st October on the site of the current Walk-In centre on London Road (Seaton House, London Road, Nottingham NG2 4LA):
NHS Urgent Care Centre
The centre will offer assessment and treatment for health conditions that are urgent but non-life threatening such as:
- Minor burns and scalds
- Minor head injury with no loss of consciousness
- Skin infections and rashes
- Suspected broken bones, sprains and strains (X-ray will be available on-site)
- Eye infections and minor eye injuries
- No appointment is needed; just drop in between 7am and 9pm 365 days a year.
For more information please contact NHS Nottingham City Clinical Commissioning Group Patient Experience Team on 0115 883 9570 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org